A quick glimpse at the calendar made me realize that Christmas is almost here…I am not ready at all! It’s my busiest time of the year, I wish each day was made of 34 hours…at least…
Have you already made all your Christmas gifts? I bet you have, I’m always late instead…
I think that one of the best categories of Christmas gifts is the one of the beauty products. Who doesn’t love to indulge in some beauty time with the best beauty products? Isn’t that modern luxury, after all? Another reason why I think beauty products are the best is because they simply can make you feel part of a world of amazingness that we all dream of… Think of Chanel N.5 for example, because when you are using it you are wearing it, you are living in a glamorous dimension that is able to make you feel the most stylish you have ever been.
So I have compiled my wish list of the beauty products I would like to gift or to receive…because a girl can dream right?
- Le Jour, La Nuit, Le Weekend de Chanel € 240
- Crème de la Mer $ 155
- Dior Couture Lip & Nail Palette € 42,44
- Jo Malone Lime Basil & Mandarin Body creme $ 75
- Urban Decay Naked $ 52, Naked 2 $ 52, Naked 3 $ 52
- Nars Cosmetics Fling Lip Set € 49
- Russian Amber Imperial Shampoo £ 100
- Tom Ford Limited Edition 12 Piece Lipstick set € 588
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Christmas Limited Edition £ 75
- Dior Brush Set € 50,16